Common Golf Swing Faults
- 64.3 % of players Lose Their Posture
- 64.3% of players Early Extend
- 55.9 % of players Cast or Early Release
- 45.2 % of players have a Flat Shoulder Plane
- 43.5 % of players are Over the Top
- 38.5 % of players have a Reverse Spine
- 37.2 % of players Sway
- 35.6 % of players have a Chicken Wing
- 33.1 % of players have C-Postures
- 32.3 % of players Hang Back
- 31.4 % of players Slide
- 25.3 % of players have S-Postures
Do you want to know why you can’t seem to make the swing changes your Golf pro wants? Are you tired of trying out the latest swing and not being able to do it without pain?
Do you want to know why it hurts you to golf when your friends don’t seem to have a problem?
Based on research of the top PGA pros compared to amateur golfers, specific musculoskeletal limitations prevent golfers from reaching their full potential.
Certain physical limitations lead to chronic injuries that will take you out of the game and lessons.
Golf Statistics based on research by the Titleist Performance Institute
Benefits of a Golf Physical Evaluation
- Stream line your lessons: By knowing what physical limitations you have your golf pro can concentrate your time on the swing pattern that you are actually able to do.
- Prevent quitting the game due to injury: By not placing your body in positions and motions that you are not physically able to do repeatedly with out injury, you can continue to golf pain free.
- Recover quickly from an injury: By knowing what physical limitations that you have I can come up with a treatment plan as well as work with your golf pro to get you back to golf as quickly as possible.
- Progress more quickly and safely: By identifying which limitations are changeable and concentrating on improving those limitations through treatment or exercise, you will be more able to achieve the golf swing that you want without spending hours at the gym.
- Happier Golfer: Since you will be making more progress safely and quickly, you will play the game longer, pain free and better than ever before. Also you will know what it feels like to get the tour level treatment that all the top Titleist golf pros receive.
- Private access to your evaluation and videos of your personalized exercise program on the Titleist website.
- Find your Golf Fitness Handicap and how it compares to the PGA professionals.